Experience the fun of sailing before deciding whether you’d like to undertake a longer course. Taster sessions are available every day of the week throughout the sailing season.
Half or full day taster sessions are suitable for up to four people of all ages (8yrs+). Prices start from £47.50pp based on four people having a half day lesson.
BOOK A TASTER SESSION
If you would like to book your sailing taster session or another activity, please detail this when you make your enquiry.
GET IN TOUCH
Training courses available:
Adult training (age 16+) 2-day course:
– Level 1 Start Sailing – An introduction to the sport covering the minimum knowledge to get afloat and sail under supervision in light winds
– Level 2 Basic Skills – Covering the foundations of the sport and enabling you to sail independently in good conditions
– Level 3 Better Sailing – Consolidating skills learnt in levels 1 and 2, and introducing some new skills from the advanced modules
Junior training (age 7-16) 2-day course:
– Stage 1 – A basic understanding of how a boat sails with some experience of handling a boat under supervision
– Stage 2 – Developing a range of sailing skills and knowledge and becoming well on the way to being a confident sailor
– Stage 3 – Rigging, launching and being able to sail in any direction independently in moderate conditions
– Stage 4 – Developing the skills to sail a double-handed boat
Advanced modules – Both for adults and juniors upon completion of the above (stage 4 optional):
– Seamanship Skills
– Sailing with spinnakers
– Start Racing
– Performance Sailing