While we accept and welcome well-behaved dogs and their responsible owners, we do have a few rules.
- Another Place is perfect for dogs but we do ask that they are kept on a lead at all times in the public areas.
- Dogs are welcome in the hotel grounds. Any fouling in the grounds should be cleared and disposed of in the green bins.
- Well behaved and house trained dogs are welcome in The Living Space, terrace and at hotel reception. They are not permitted in the restaurant, Swim Club, the Library and the kid’s play areas.
- Dogs are not allowed on the furniture, including beds.
- Dogs are only allowed in specific rooms – please check with reception if you are unsure.
- Owners are liable for any damage caused by their dog.
- Any complaints that arise as a result of noisy dogs must be dealt with by the owner.
- We reserve the right to ask any dog to be removed from the hotel at any time.
If you have forgotten your dog bed, please ask reception as we have a limited number of Joules dog beds available for you to use during your stay.
If you are worried about your dog’s behaviour whilst away from your room, please ask reception about our monitoring system.