Another Place is very dog friendly and we love having dogs to stay. We welcome well-behaved dogs and their responsible owners and we’ve a few rules to help you with your stay.
- Another Place is perfect for dogs but we do ask that they are kept on a lead at all times in the indoor public areas.
- Dogs are welcome in the hotel grounds off lead if well-behaved and not interferring with other guests. Any fouling in the grounds should be cleared and disposed of in the green bins around the site.
- Well-behaved and house trained dogs are welcome in The Living Space, Living Space terrace and at front desk. We ask that they don’t join you in Rampsbeck Restaurant, Swim Club, the Library and the Kids’ Zone.
- Please don’t allow your dogs on the furniture, including beds.
- Not all our rooms are dog friendly – please check with our reservations team front desk if you are unsure.
- Guests are liable for any damage caused by their dog.
- Any complaints from other guests which arise as a result of noisy dogs should be managed by the dog owner. Owners are liable for any costs incurred as a result of disturbance caused by their dog.
- We reserve the right to ask any dog to be removed from the hotel at any time.
- If you have forgotten your dog bed, please ask front desk as we some Joules dog beds available for you to use during your stay.
- If you’re worried about your dog whilst you are away from your room, please ask front desk about our monitoring system.
- Guide dogs and assistance dogs are aloowed in all hotel spaces and restaurants. We don’t charge for these dogs.