Our fully qualified instructors tailor each session. Stand Up Paddleboarding is a great family activity.
Start from our private jetty.
Lessons, taught by fully qualified BSUPA instructors, are tailored every session, so you can decide how adventurous you want to be. There‘s no age limit and no special skills are required.
Lessons will include:
- All the equipment you need to get started, including the latest Gul wetsuits.
- Checking the lake conditions
- Understanding potential hazards and how to avoid them
- Carrying the board and paddling comfortably
- Prone paddling and when to use it
- Stance and positioning on the board
- Paddling techniques
- How to fall safely and get back on
Lessons can be arranged for families, groups or individuals.
7+ years, £30 per person.
Available every Sunday in November and December at 11.30pm.
Click here to book Stand Up Paddleboarding at Another Place.