EXECUTIVE HEAD CHEF
Salary: Up to £45,000 | Closing date: 22 July 2018
If you are passionate about hospitality, want a role where you will be creating both daily changing and seasonal menus and have a proven track record of successfully managing a kitchen and leading a team, then we’d love to hear from you!
Of course you’ll want to live and work in the Lake District and you will have been a head chef for at least three years.
What you’ll do
Reporting to the General Manager, the primary responsibility of the Executive Head Chef is to deliver all aspects of our food strategy and offering. Great food is a central part of our guest experience and this prominent role is for a talented, efficient individual whose culinary skills are matched by their ability to manage and motivate a team.
- Work with the senior team to develop the Another Place, The Lake food strategy
- Deliver a consistently excellent food experience for our guests
- Develop menus for Rampsbeck Restaurant, the Living Space bar and for events of all kinds
- Create dishes to reflect our brand, taking account of seasonality and local produce
- Recruit, train and manage the kitchen team
- Manage suppliers and purchasing to achieve budgeted food gross profits and overheads
- Manage food safety in line with legislation and company standards ensuring that the business is compliant at all times
Our new hotel on the shores of Ullswater in the Lake District is open and we are recruiting. If you are looking for a career in hospitality and want to join a friendly, forward thinking, fast-moving company, Another Place could be for you.
If you’re enthusiastic, motivated and personable we want to hear from you. We now need chefs, housekeepers, therapists, kids assistants, bar and waiting staff as well as management and supervisors. Please email us if you would like to apply.